Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project 10 Pan Update

I think I'm doing pretty well so far. I almost made a CherryCulture.com purchase a few days ago because of the awesome sale. Luckily I refrained from that. I almost purchased a Pure lipgloss too! It was the same colour as the Mac purple lipgloss from the Hello Kitty collection that I am obsessed with. It was only four dollars too! But I figured I could survive without a backup for my backup.

In regards to my progress, I just finished one lip balm, H2O Plus Makeup Remover* and a Mac lipstick in Hug Me. I have a few products that are almost done too!

*I am doing a twist on Project 10 Pan. I am not only going to focus on makeup products but any beauty products as well. (That includes moisturizers, eye cream, etc.) The downside is that I can't purchase any beauty products as well until I have completed Project 10 Pan.

1 comment:

PBunnieP said...

LOL...I think its just an -excuse- so you can add more things to your "finished" list XD
I haven't been to Sephora in 2 weeks.... I feel the itch.

Post a Comment