Friday, January 15, 2010

KISS Hello Kitty

Over the summer, I purchased a couple McDonald's Happy Meals just for their toy. Why? Because they were by Sanrio! For those who don't know, Sanrio is the company that brought us Hello Kitty, Keroppi, Chococat, and many more lovable characters.

This time around, the toys were just the plain Sanrio characters and the purpose of that is so we can draw on them. Each toy came with a pencil crayon, but I used my art supplies instead.

I am please to introduce to you... KISS Hello Kitty!


Yeah, not very cute, but I still love her the very same. <3

2 comments:

helen said...

omg i have so much mcd toys in their seals saved up cuz then i wouldnt have to purposely buy a meal for the toy and i can just trade it XDD

PBunnieP said...

WOAH, this is crazy XD

Post a Comment