Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Haul #1

First haul of the new year! An in my defense, I made the purchase before starting Project 10 Pan. I wasn't planning on purchasing anything, but on my way to the skytrain, a 50% off sign at The Bay caught my eye. I couldn't resist!

H2O Plus' Raspberry Guava Moisturizing Body Balm




Raspberry Guava used to be "my" scent. I used H2O Plus' Raspberry Guava line religiously in my teenage years. Although not a very strong scent, this body balm provided just the right amount that people will know I'm near them by recognizing the scent.

H2O Plus' Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover



This makeup remover is my favourite. It is gentle and oil free, and it can remove everything easily. I haven't purchased this product for a long time now just because of its price (regularly $18usd/$24cdn for 4.5fl oz/133mL).

Barbie by Cake's Gotta Hand it to Her Hand Cream



Okay, although I was able to semi-justify the previous two products, I can't do the same for this one. This was purchased simply due to the fact that I think it smells amazing. It smells like cake! Yum =)

Have you ladies made any guilty purchases lately? *crosses fingers* (I hope I'm not the only one!)

*images taken from h2oplus.com and pimpmybarbie.com

1 comment:

PBunnieP said...

You know, I can never do the whole 10Pan-5Pan----heck I can't even do 3Pan..... the whole prospect of not getting ANY Makeup makes me sad.
Latest guilty purchase? Haircolour [check the blogpost] and....a bag of HERSHEY CARAMEL KISSES! *they were on sale...from X-mas @ Shoppers...yes that justified buying them...but how do i justify eating almost 1/2 the bag today?

Post a Comment